Seminar & Conference or Craft Week-end Package
Hanericka Farmstay is the ideal weekend retreat destination, especially for Church groups and womens and men’s craft/workshops. Enjoy the beautiful views across farm paddocks, a shady established garden and a farmyard of interesting animals during your breaks or times of solace.
Most groups we have had the pleasure of hosting have arrived late on Friday afternoon/evening allowing enough time to settle –in and unpack before dinner. They stay all day Saturday and depart mid-afternoon on Sunday. This package seems to work best for most weekend retreats, however we are very flexible if you require a 1 or even 3 night stay.
To make your weekend away run as smoothly and efficiently as possible we also provide the following:
The current prices for a week-end retreat is as follows:
- Single or twin-share rooms with ensuites, with linen made up on beds and towels provided.
- All meals (special diets can also be catered for)
- A spacious and immaculately clean room to spread craft/art materials about and to set up machines.
- Excellent lighting, heating and cooling
- Extension cords, adaptors, extra fold-up tables, an iron, ironing board, etc.
- Access to tea and coffee (and some sumptuous snacks!) at all times
- The option for individuals to participate for a day only if unable to attend for the whole weekend.
- For large groups we can also offer a bonfire (during winter months only), a dance night and/or wagon ride.
From Friday afternoon until Sunday afternoon the price is $155 (on a twin-share basis) for each person. If anyone wants his or her own room the cost is $200. This includes all meals as well as simple morning and afternoon teas and a continental breakfast.
At "Hanericka Farmstay" we also able to cater for mid-week seminars or conferences.
* All prices includes Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner